Eudoxus Meets Cayley
- An intriguing marriage of classical geometry and the modern theory of stochastic matrices
is presented to analyze the limiting properties of subtriangles as well as supertriangles.
- American Mathematical Monthly
- Volume 110, Number 10, December 2003, pp. 912-927.
- Richard E. Chandler
- Carl D. Meyer
- Nicholas J. Rose
THE POSTSCRIPT FILE
- The postscript file (uncompressed) for the entire paper is 5.2MB.
- To receive it, click on
THE PDF FILE
- The pdf file for the entire paper is 200KB.
- To receive the PDF file, click on
Return To Meyer's Home Page
Return To Abstracts